Please read carefully before completing the Membership Application Form.
Membership of the AIC Vic applies to natural persons and not to your company or business.
AIC Vic members agree to comply with the AIC Vic Code of Conduct. Members are required to complete 10 CPD points per year from the list approved by the AIC Vic Committee.
- Your application will be considered by the AIC Vic Membership Committee. The Committee retains the right to offer the class of membership it considers appropriate or to reject an application.
- All information will be treated confidentially.
- The Committee may seek verification of your information from referees, employers and other sources.
- Once your membership is approved, you will be advised and, at that stage, your fees will be payable. The approval process will take approximately 2 weeks.
Six months from the date your membership is approved until full membership is granted. During that time, your probationary membership can be terminated for unsatisfactory behaviour.
Current fees can be found on our website.
Member fees are paid:
- Quarterly by automatic direct debit on 15 October, 15 January, 15 April and 15 July each year
- Annually by automatic direct debit on 15 October each year
NOTE: Higher fees apply to members who elect not to pay by automatic direct debit
Payment of Fees
Payment of membership fees is not required until an application is approved.
Payment options include:
A copy of AIC VIC’s Direct Debit Authority can be accessed HERE. Please complete this form and return a physical copy to AIC VIC at Level, 530 Little Collins Street, Melbourne 3000.
AS A SECURITY MEASURE PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL THE DIRECT DEBIT FORM WITH YOUR APPLICATION. FILL IT IN AND POST IT TO AIC VIC AT Level 1, 530 Little Collins Street, Melbourne, 3000 OR RING 9328 8175 TO PROVIDE YOUR BANK DETAILS
EFT into out Bendigo Bank Account
Account Number: 124038118
1.47% surcharge applies (1.8% for Amex)