triSearch introduces triConvey, a powerful $0 conveyancing software designed to help you as a one stop shop for your entire conveyancing workflow. For a better understanding of how triConvey can power Victorian firms we will cover all its features and advantages in this blog.
The overarching model of triConvey includes:
- $0 software – you can Access triConvey for $0 when you conduct your searches through triSearch.
- It’s powerful – triConvey is powered by Smokeball, the most popular conveyancing software available in Australia.
- Content – A range of Forms and Precedents created for you by our Content Team, available for use anytime.
- Cloud based – The flexibility to work from any location and both online/offline regardless of internet connectivity.
As for its features, it offers 10 key elements which can significantly improve your business, these include:
- Automated tasks and reminders for workflows.
- Integration with Outlook, triSearch, Microsoft, Adobe, Xero & MYOB Integrations.
- Generate custom, pre-populated forms and precedents in seconds.
Improved matter management:
- All related matter files stored in one place.
- Cloud based tech allowing flexibility to WFH and the office.
- Built in calculator technology to make settlement adjustments as they happen.
- Billing and trust accounting improves efficiency for all users, billers and bookkeepers.
- Internal communications tool within the platform makes for easier staff collaboration.
- Unlimited training and support from the triSearch team in both software and search needs.
- Track all activities for accurate insights into firm profitability.
Next Generation Integration
According to triSearch National Sales Manager Mitchell Burge, triConvey is first and foremost designed to help it’s users succeed.
Burge explains, “it’s the next generation integration, which is currently the most advanced integration available in the conveyancing market, that makes triConvey stand out from the rest. You can order searches, conduct a VOI and have documents electronically signed without leaving the triConvey platform. All information is mapped seamlessly both ways. It’s a time-saver and a game-changer for Conveyancers.”
It’s important to triSearch that users see all of these features first-hand in an obligation free demonstration. More information on triConvey can also be found by downloading a complimentary information pack.
Burge will also be conducting a CPD point webinar demonstration later this month which is available for registrations now. He will be walking conveyancers through all things triConvey and how you can best utilise the platform to save time in every matter.