As part of our commitment to supporting conveyancers we hold regular Best Practice Groups (BPG) in various locations. All full members are welcome to attend BPGs. If you are interesting in attending, please contact Dani on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or contact the facilitator directly.
Upcoming Best Practice Groups –
Hello AIC Vic Members & fellow Conveyancers,
I hope you are having a great start to 2020. The reason for my email is to invite you to the inaugural AIC Vic Werribee/Geelong Best Practice Group!
As part of our roles on the AIC Vic Committee, myself and Santina Taranto (Geelong Conveyancing) and the committee members have been establishing AIC Vic Best Practice Groups around metropolitan and regional Victoria. We have groups now well established in Victoria.
Whilst you may not be a member, you’re receiving this email because a colleague of yours has passed your details on suggesting that you may be interested in attending our first session.
What are the benefits of a BPG?
- It’s FREE!
- Get to know the faces and personalities on the other end of the phone from your files
- Discuss recent issues and share your thoughts on them
- Discuss recent problems you have had on your files and how you have dealt with them
- Ask for help and opinions from other experienced Conveyancers on those issues and problems
- Network, bond and discuss issues affecting us all (banks, agents?)
- Continually “Raise the Bar” so we all Practise to the Highest Possible Standard and receive the respect we then deserve from other Conveyancers, Government, solicitors, etc.
- Opportunity to learn much more about the activities of AIC Vic without having to join “upfront” as a Member (non-members may attend two (2) BPGs first for free, before considering joining)
- Socialise – many attendees stay on for a very good Dinner and a few drinks after the Business part of the meeting
The Werribee/Geelong Best Practise Group will be held on:-
Date: Friday, 31st January 2020
Venue: Raffaele’s Café Bar & Grill-177 Watton Street, WERRIBEE
Rsvp: 29/1/2020 to email@example.com
Hope to see you all there.
We have some topics on the agenda but would love to hear from you as to what you would also like to talk about on the night, feel free to email me your topics.
Members Note: Professional Development Points are earned (10 per session to a max of 40 per year) plus you get to share your experiences/challenges with your peers so everyone gains.
Non-Members are welcome to attend up to two (2) meetings, so please distribute this email to any non-members you feel may benefit from this meeting and from what the AIC Vic has to offer. An AIC Vic Committee Member will be in attendance and your feedback is always encouraged.
The AIC Vic is committed to providing ongoing education for its members.
We look forward to meeting you.
Lock in this date and don’t forget to RSVP me.